Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quick question... 08 v8 when driving in auto-sport mode (auto with sports button pushed) what rpm does the car shift at? Into You Lyrics

In auto sport mode the car shifts at 5000rpm is that normal?
In auto sports mode won't shift until 5000 rpm with regular driving ... Not punching it ... Just crusing from a red light the trans holds and doesn't shift until 5000 rpm

In regular mode shifts smoothly around 2500-3000.

Manual mode smooth and perfect
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Where did you find this sport button?

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
Based on all of his posts, I don't think he even owns a G8. Previous posts read like he was asking for information on an Audi model. If he purchased same, maybe that last post of his is referring to the gearbox in *that* car.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Follow on question...what kind of traction is everyone getting when adjusting car to the "gravel/snow" option? my front wheels keep spinning.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Follow on question...what kind of traction is everyone getting when adjusting car to the "gravel/snow" option? my front wheels keep spinning.
Come on. This is a G8 forum, but you already know that.:frown2: where you live in Ms.? I'm in Hattiesburg.

·
I'd Rather Be Shifting
565 Posts
It truly goes to show that money does not correlate with intelligence. I'm sure the OP is a fine person and all, but come on... how have you not yet figured out you're using the wrong forum? It is worrisome that this person shares the highway with other people, lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts