Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on Scorpius's suggestion in another post Im posting a new thread because I want to know how to get my own custom startup logos in the radio.

I'm not talking about the 6 stock logos you can pick from (Chevy, Holden etc), but completely different ones like these:

How do I do this?:confused:

·
Registered
172 Posts
go to the other board and look at the sticky in the electronics section.

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Oh snap! This looks awesome. No word on the other board though how to do it. What an excellent mod!!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Interesting..............I'm curious how that is done as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He does it by reprogramming the radio.
That much is definitely a given.
It still looks like the factory head unit is still there (The clock date and time definitely looks like its a G8, and not something that is aftermarket).

I'm just wondering who "He" is, how do I contact him, and how much to get this done ?

I want Want WANT !!!!

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
He posted it a month ago and no DIY yet. Annoying.

·
Registered
172 Posts
That much is definitely a given.
It still looks like the factory head unit is still there (The clock date and time definitely looks like its a G8, and not something that is aftermarket).

I'm just wondering who "He" is, how do I contact him, and how much to get this done ?

I want Want WANT !!!!
it is the stock radio, the boot logo file is replaced with a custom one, which is not fun or easy to do.

like i stated in my previous post...look at the other board and find the sticky, the person who made that thread is who "he" is. it is not yet offered, and if you want it you'll probably have to send your radio or parts of it to him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts