Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Big Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess my need for speed has never left me even as I'm getting older!
I haven't posted on here in years but a punk in a G8GT pissed me off today.

Long story short...I bought a ricer ahh Jap turner(92 240sx) in November for 2K and it's been sitting in the garage for a few months. This weekend the weather was beautiful so I decided to work on this ride to get it running right. I Changed the MAF ,Plugs, tighten up a few belts, got the fans working and some other minor stuff. Wash and wax and a little cruise then back into the barn. It was running great so great I couldn't wait to take it out today.

Today I was out for a nice little joy ride and you what comes next...a young punk probably around 22-24 pulls up to me with his boyfriend. He looks over at me and starts his revs and I was like nah..I had that car for almost 3 years and you have zero shot of taking me. He leaves in a burnout, I just take off normally and these jerks are laughing like " look at that POS" Now he was teasing me, So I say [email protected] it game on!

We pull up to the next light, long story short.. I blow his [email protected] doors off. He was so embarrassed he turns off while I was slowing down to talk to him. Little did he know I'm pushing 425HP in a 2200lbs RWD car. I was running on 20/10 Hi/low. The look on his face was classic! I wish I had a video.

BTW I hope all is well for all the newbies and old timers on this board. And may that adrenaline rush never end!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Nothing personal there. Probably felt bad for your old girl , having a punk like that driving her.

·
G8/LSX n00b
855 Posts
he put it in neutral just to rev at you... hahaha

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Yeah I seen that, pretty cool. I met a guy at the auto parts store near by about to do the same.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
That reminds me of "THE CLAW". ha ha

·
You've got mail, YAAAAY!
1,950 Posts
Good Kill BigMike, glad you are well and still in the car hobby. Your post is proof positive that even ass hats like the G8. :)

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
Yeah, how sad that little pukes deface the G8 image by doing stuff like that. You were right to put him in his place.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Bet he got one hell of a surprise, lol. When you think you have the meanest car there's always someone to put you in your place!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
You had to put the "butt tootsie roll" that bought her in his place. She knew it wasn't ment to show disrespect to her.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts