1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Any variant of Stealth Blue Metallic.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Stealth Blue Metallic was only available in 2008. Only 590 total, V6 and GT combined. I have only seen 1 in person and never see one on any car sales sites.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I've seen one or two of them for sale, but they don't last long at all. I'd wager some of the GXP colors would be more rare if you wanted to specify a model and not just "G8".

The firehawk doesn't really count in my book 'cause it's a third party modifying a factory built car.

·
G8 fiend
1,245 Posts
how bout the pacific slate?

the stealth blue ive seem more v6's models than any other but psm has got to the the rarest never seen one yet

·
Go fast grocery getter
610 Posts
Have owned a G8 for 5 years and are always on the look out for G8s. I've never - not once - seen a stealth blue G8 in person.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Anybody got pics of a stealth blue G8?

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Stealth Blue looks a lot like Stryker Blue, until you see them side by side. Stealth is a little lighter and a little lavender, compared to Stryker.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
There was a guy on auto trader selling a g8 that was supposed to be some kind of auto show demo. vehicle. Definitely not a color I had seen before. I looked to see if it was still posted for sale but nope. I thought he said there where only a few done in this color to. Forget what they called the color.

·
Registered
449 Posts
There was a guy on auto trader selling a g8 that was supposed to be some kind of auto show demo. vehicle. Definitely not a color I had seen before. I looked to see if it was still posted for sale but nope. I thought he said there where only a few done in this color to. Forget what they called the color.
I think I know what car you are talking about. The blue one? Chrome supercharger on it maybe?

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
[quoteI think I know what car you are talking about. The blue one? Chrome supercharger on it maybe?][/quote]

It was a blue like color. Not the pacific slate matalic kinda blue. It was in the past month or so. Can't recall the supercharger. Man wish it was still posted. I almost commented on it on the forum,wish I had now

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
That color looks like another member on here from down under has I beleave. Can't remember his name but calls it Barney.

·
Registered
933 Posts
:barf:

Maybe it's the colors of my monitor, but that reminds me way to much of the "country blue" that was huge in the crafting craze of the 90's. Or was it French blue? I forget... still looks yucky though.

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts

Panther Black (80U): 28.8% / 3,469
Liquid Red (62U): 20.1% / 2,421
Magnetic Gray (18U): 20.0% / 2,409
White Hot (11U): 18.4% / 2,216
Ignition Orange (77U): 7.7% / 927
Stealth Blue (25U): 4.9% / 590

·
09 SBM G8 GT
261 Posts
So a pacific slate GXP would have to be the rarest..we'll at least the SBM is second rarest in terms of color to total prouction numbers made lol

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
The firehawk doesn't really count in my book 'cause it's a third party modifying a factory built car.

I see what you are saying, but the SLP Firehawk did include a GM factory warranty. As for one of the rarest, if you would be accepting of the Firehawk being included, this GXP takes the cake.

1 of 1, I believe.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I was going to say the Ignition Orange with the sports package was the rarest until I saw the comments on the Stealth Blue. I have never seen one of those in person or even listed anywhere for sale.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts