Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all -- Hoping you all made it through the freezing cold last week! It was not fun. Trying to start all my business cars in sub-freezing temps was a bummer! Made it through, only had to jump one car once. Not too bad I guess!

Between the cold, kid's birthday, and getting ready for Christmas; I am ready for next next year~

Thinking we'd like to get together again -- possibly later in January, anybody interested?

Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'm interested...see y'all back in CO in a week or so...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Safe Travels Wyome! See ya in January!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Xhalant -- How long ago did the hail get her? How bad? Good luck with the repairs. Keep us posted.

I am thinking of the 16th or the 23rd of January. Since we last met in Aurora, I was thinking of doing something a bit further north for the next visit -- along I-25 between 104th & 144th.

We have to keep our eyes on the weather....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Got Hit in Denver in July
Got lit up in Pueblo in August

Insurance is making me pay 2 deductables :(, estimated damage is around $10,000 but im sure that was low. Wifes Audi TT was estimated at 4gs and turnd out to cost 9gs. Good news is i get a new hood, so no more rock chips :)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that 2 deducts part sucks...Good luck, I hope it turns out great! Hopefully you will have it back in time to meet with us all.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I would be up for a northern trip. See ya soon Wyome. BTW Black GXP belongs to a friend of mine who is a weapons loader full time. As for me, just got turned down for a Space and Missle Warning Officer slot with the 137th.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bummer Marauder, on being turned down for the Space & Missle Warning Officer.

I am thinking that Saturday, January 23rd may work for the "northern" gathering. Will wait and see what the weather has in store for us.

Have a great holiday everybody - hope Santa's good to us all!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts