Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently lost top part of rear spoiler and it is expensive to R&R. Anyone else have spoiler come apart or fly off ?

·
Registered
66 Posts
My old one my wife took it to the drive in car wash that's a no no it took it write of the back

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Mine came part way off some time ago. I've got some epoxy to fix it, when I have the time. But it's holding for now.

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just recently lost top part of rear spoiler and it is expensive to R&R. Anyone else have spoiler come apart or fly off ?
bout $600
Just ordered new one get your wallet ready
$600 for part plus $ 200 for paint and R&R

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts
Did you consider purchasing an aftermarket spoiler? Or was an original equipment manufacturer the only viable option? By the way, what color is the car?

·
Registered
269 Posts
I got this one after it happened to me and am very happy with it. Reasonable at about $220 shipped from Oz. Copy of 20190802_190442[1].jpg

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Link?

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Some information about the factory spoiler clips:

Spoiler is about ~$220 US and shipping should be about $100 AU. Not sure why their site lists over $1,000 via DHL. They've quote me cheaper before when they were selling them on eBay.

If anyone is planning on doing a group buy I'd be interested.

·
Registered
2009 G8 GT
49 Posts
When mine came apart we used 3M tape and it's been on there solid for 2 years now, no issues at all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts