Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

First post on the G8 boards, figured I'd share some pics of my '09 G8 GT with the sports package that I just got tinted today. 35% up front, 20% rear half. I do have to say I was weary about putting lighter up front, but I definitely like that I can see out my side windows and the look is still awesome!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Nice car Mike, glad to see your local, I work in Oakbrook and live in Lombard and can see you were at the automatic car wash on Roosevelt, shame on you!
Hit me up if you ever need anything or a place to wash your car, by hand :)

Dustin

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Small world! I live in Lombard too!

haha! That Car Wash isn't bad. I would hand wash her but I'm currently renting and don't have access to a hose. Know of any good places where I could hand wash it myself in the area?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Hey, txt or call me at 331-642-4847 if you wana meet up. Wife is working this weekend so I'm just chillin. I live just a little off of St Charles and Grace

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Nice and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looking good man. Nice to see another local G8 out there. You'll probably be seeing me around as my work is moving me in the direction.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Looks good. They actually look lighter than 35/20. I have 50/35 due to laws in VA and I feel like they look comparable. I do have a SBM GT, so that may be throwing my eye off. Either way, I like the look!

·
Official Top Gear Addict
177 Posts
Looks good. I'm glad I went with 20% all around on mine. But it's still a gorgeous car nonetheless.

I'm semi-local too, Orland Park when I'm at home.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
195 Posts
I grew up in Lombard from age 5-25;) I've since moved a little further north and west (30 min). I bought my LR G8 GT with tint on the back passenger windows and the rear deck window, not sure what tint. Hoping to match the front two windows this summer.

Ryan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts