Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Moddin' and Roddin'
793 Posts
Everyone's being a bit coy about it, but I'll state it outright: Not a big fan of the wheels. :)

You did pick the right color G8, though! And I, too, like the vanity plate. *nods*

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not many other G8 owners like that wheels at all. BUT, a ton of people come over to me anywhere it is parked because of the wheels and compliment the car. Young/Old/Black/White, Men & Women. It's just not the "Norm" for the G8 crowd. They make me happy, so I'll stick with it.

Once it is lowered an inch, it'll look even better IMO

·
Moddin' and Roddin'
793 Posts
Not many other G8 owners like that wheels at all. BUT, a ton of people come over to me anywhere it is parked because of the wheels and compliment the car. Young/Old/Black/White, Men & Women. It's just not the "Norm" for the G8 crowd. They make me happy, so I'll stick with it.
Well yeah, do what you want. It's yours! Well... Yours and the bank's, maybe.

Once it is lowered an inch, it'll look even better IMO
Agreed, actually. It'll help it to "wear" the wheels more, instead of kind of ... sitting atop them.

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
you know what.im not one for big rims but i for some reason CANT say i dont like them... its unique and i can ride with that.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Different, but not bad and not the worst that I've seen.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just for reference, they are just some "Red RIMZ" These are covers that were black, I had them color matched to the Red Hot aka Liquid Red paint. IMO, they look stellar, esp in person.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
LiquidR3D
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing