Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Holden arrow to put on the front bumper, but I can't decide if it looks better debadged or not. I'd fill and paint the holes obviously, I just never thought blue would look good at all.. Now I'm second guessing it. I think it looks plain sick on WH, others are questionable.. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
looks fine debadged

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I stared at it for a good long while and I decided I can't do it.. It looks too much like a charger to me. Ended up putting the Holden on.

It's higher than normal in this pic because it's just resting on the old adhesive. It actually sits perfectly where the Pontiac arrowhead was.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Ha , well she's your baby. Go with what yuh like. It looks fine either way.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
I'm seriously considering the debadge and fill and paint the holes on mine. 768mph's car looks good. I think it makes em kind of unique. You could always reinstall an arrow with some trim tape but if the holes were filled you could go either way and look good.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
I'm filling mine when I get the funds.

·
Premium Member
9,103 Posts
Car looks great debadged. Although, I must admit, I have somewhat of an aversion towards badges, stickers, emblems, and etc.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Car looks great debadged. Although, I must admit, I have somewhat of an aversion towards badges, stickers, emblems, and etc.
Oh sure but not a firestone one lol

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I love it when I catch people driving next To me trying to catch a badge or walking around the car looking to see what it is/who makes it. Lol

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I removed all of the badges/chicklets except the arrowhead on the trunk. Surprisingly, only one person has asked me about my "G6" and unfortunately he works for GM :(

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
141 Posts
I got rid of every badge a while ago, I think it looks better that way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.