Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey hey, this is my first thread in a while, but not to waste anytime bullshi**ing,

Everyone on this forum and *********** have been an amazing help in my first, bolt-on/mod to the GT, and i have decided on the ever-popular VaraRam OTR CAI... now. everyones tech tips, diy's and other useful opinions have been greatly appreciated, however, as a daily driver in probably the shi**iest city in the freakin world for Air Pollution and other crap that can get into your intake filter (Houston,TX, 4th most populated city in the nation), has anyone seen on the VR site or anywhere else a place where they sell replacement VR OTR filters for your air intake?

(i didnt look at a lot of threads trying to find if this had already been posted or not, im kinda lazy) BUT, and i'm already expecting ppl to :rant: tell me just to keep it clean, and PM it every once a month or eery oil change or whatever, but IMO, Air Filters get dirty, super dirty, past the point where taking an PRESSURE AIR Hose to it will get it clean, and wanted to know if there are Replacement filters for sale, and if so where can they be purchased, and if not, what are you supposed to do??

Thanx for your time, posts, and considerations.
Sh0wSome

·
Registered
571 Posts
Vararam uses Green High Performance Air Filters, which should have similar lifespan as a K&N...which is pretty much lifetime. But you can purchase additional filters from Vararam directly, by calling them or emailing them (as they are not listed on their website), or by getting them from Green at www.greenfilterusa.com Also, you can shop around on Amazon and other dealers that carry Green Filters. Regards,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.