Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when I bought my g8 both the hood and trunk emblems were damaged. It had the arrow shape, just the red was all chipped away Leaving silver arrows. Anyone know where I can buy some new ones? I've tried looking but I can't find em anywhere that isn't outrageously priced or a crappy redesign :( my dad recommended me to ask a forum for some details

·
Registered
1 Posts
So when I bought my g8 both the hood and trunk emblems were damaged. It had the arrow shape, just the red was all chipped away Leaving silver arrows. Anyone know where I can buy some new ones? I've tried looking but I can't find em anywhere that isn't outrageously priced or a crappy redesign :( my dad recommended me to ask a forum for some details
I purchased a pair of emblems with black trim from eBay for $80 and they cost $50 to have them both installed. Just remember you get what you pay for. They look great though.

·
Premium Member
6,182 Posts
Reactions: 5litrarag

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
When shop labor is $100/hr, it's about right. The nose arrow is not a stick-on.

·
Premium Member
6,182 Posts
Be that as it may. Paid a guy $40 or $45 to align a truck with upper control arm shims and it took nearly two hours. While waiting, was tempted to tell the technician to just send it. Lol. Second best "old school" alignment to date. $50 for perchance one half hour of "labor" seems a little inequitable perchance exorbitant and would merely be motivation to install them myself.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
That is why if you have trim or emblems installed, go the the Body Shop. Labour rate is half it is in service

1 - 8 of 8 Posts