Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, at least I can say this. Holden has copied me not the other way around!

If you've seen the full blown production models of the 2010 Holden SS-V Special Edition Commodore that was built of the Pontiac left overs then you should take a close look at the front end.

No logo. None at all. Holden didn't mount anything on the front. The special edition model also comes with our full GT package, the L76 V8 if you have the automatic, and our sport package. Why yes, you can get a spare tire and jack if you want, and they get an auto dimming mirror. See a trend here?

Yup - apparently, without trying, I have a restomod 2010 Holden SS-V Special Edition Commodore. I've already done the Holden center caps but have no other logos - but I have to confess. Sitting in the G8 - is the 50 mm Holden badge to have someone cover up the Pontiac arrowhead on the steering wheel.

I'm headed over to the dark side, or actually, Holden copied me!!!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
You've spent too much time staring at Holden posters Dave! Time to come back to reality! You are in NA, Seattle Washington, and you drive a GM car badged as a Pontiac, made in a Holden plant in Australia. Try as you might, the registration will always read Pontiac! :gr_jest::gr_jest::gr_jest:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You've spent too much time staring at Holden posters Dave! Time to come back to reality! You are in NA, Seattle Washington, and you drive a GM car badged as a Pontiac, made in a Holden plant in Australia. Try as you might, the registration will always read Pontiac! :gr_jest::gr_jest::gr_jest:
No, no, no, no! They copied ME!

·
Registered
652 Posts
some body save him hes gone to the dark side ow no:stormtrooper::boink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts