Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we don't have a good/non-zombie thread for this thought I would get one going...

Spotted in Castle Rock at the King Soopers a SBM G8 sporting a roof and 19s.
Nice guy, got out on a snowy day to look and ask a few questions...believe his screen name is Speed Racer....

Speed if you're still looking for a bumper/gap fix look here:
http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26969

·
Registered
268 Posts
Saw another PBM pulling out of a neighborhood 1 street down from the light at 100th and Garland as I was turning North onto Garland. I waved they rev'd. Hope to catch up with him or hopefully hot and single her soon.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Someone at the Coors plant in Golden has a SRM GXP. I want:driving:
That's me! I spy a LR GT at the brewery from time to time as well.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yup. I work two weeks of nights then two weeks of days. I drive it more on nights and on weekends, don't care to much for stop/go traffic with the M6.

Plus I get nervous about all the crazies in traffic...

·
Premium Member
1,896 Posts
I saw the sweetest looking White Hot at Petsmart in Longmont yesterday……

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
805 Posts
Spotted 2 this morning in the Springs

SRM w/ a chrome gas cap, sport 19" wheels, going east on Platte past Powers, got off around the Peterson AFB exit

Gray w/ aftermarket gray wheels, tinted taillights, on Marksheffel at hwy 24 intersection

both around 7am

·
Registered
145 Posts
Were you at the May Golden Super Cruise, saw you going into town as we were headed towards the strip in a MSM GT, nice ride!
Yup. Me again. Your MSM looked pretty hot too!

·
Registered
531 Posts
I saw a Pacific Slate going East on 124th in Henderson, CO yesterday about 5:00. I would take another G8 in that color.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I saw a Pacific Slate going East on 124th in Henderson, CO yesterday about 5:00. I would take another G8 in that color.
That was probably Darkan. I had never seen one in that color until I saw his.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah Darkan doesn't live far from you Jackie...

spotted silver G8, black wheels, going east on E-470 down around the Parker area.

·
Premium Member
1,896 Posts
Having dinner at CPK in Boulder 29th Street Mall and I see a white hot with black wheels driving passed.... I'm standing up and watching thinking someone is stealing my baby! Then I catch a glimpse of what looks like slp exhaust tips..... Whew, not mine. But holy crap it looks just like mine!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So few of these cars out here...the few times I have seen SBM ones I think my **** was stolen too

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
See a Red GXP everyday on Buckley AFB parked at the JCC. By where it is parked think they are USMC leadership.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think Wednesday was the day I had a doctor's appt in Northglenn, and I drove down 120th to get home.. But I don't remember going up to 124th.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Tonight on I70 West bound at Washington, around 5:15, pulled up next to a WH with flat black hood and trunk lid. Also had black stripes on the fenders like my red stripes. Black wheels. Looked like SLP tips.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts