Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is the next time you guy's are going to Fayetteville drag strip? I have never been to a drag strip, and would like to see what my car can do after Rick's tune. Let me know, and I will make time to come out and see everyone!

·
Registered
133 Posts
That the strip that's a full quarter mile?? I'd like to see how mines running as well.. Need tires pretty bad, but hey.. That'll give me a good excuse if my times are a bit on the slower side.. LOL!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That the strip that's a full quarter mile?? I'd like to see how mines running as well.. Need tires pretty bad, but hey.. That'll give me a good excuse if my times are a bit on the slower side.. LOL!

Wish I could tell you man. I am not sure, but I bet Rick or Troy would know if it was s true 1/4. I would like to take Sydney out one night on there, never have been to a strip. Would be fun! :burnout:

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
It's a 1/4 mile track. I'm in the process of closing on my new home, so I have been very busy. But we close on June 13, after that I will be freed up.

They have test and tunes on the first Friday night of every month (very crowded as of lately) and Sundays noon to 5. The weather is already getting warm so it makes the runs Sundays during the day not all that good but still could be fun none the less.

I will definitely be in touch with y'all the next time I plan to go out there. It's a lot of fun when you can go as a group.

Check out fayettvillemotorsportspark.com

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Yeah Friday nights are always out for me. I wish we could get a nice cool weekend, but it should be fun regardless of the temps/DA. Keep me in the loop and I shall join.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts