Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Sac cruise and dinner

2K views 26 replies 6 participants last post by  ls2weber 
#1 · (Edited)
Would like to give you all the invite.

Saturday Nov. 7th @ 1pm
This drive will take us from Auburn to Folsom via Hwy 49 & Salmon Falls Rd.
Will meet in Roseville at the Roseville Golfland-Sun Splash (1893 Taylor Rd Roseville, CA) @1pm.
Ending @ Mel’s Diner in Folsom. 13399 Folsom Blvd, Folsom CA
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...797443,-121.030197&spn=0.303964,0.685272&z=11

1.bnb5550
2.raygnicky
3.ls2weber
4.aerogoat
5.EVIL GTO
6.iceman302
7.TCorzett
8.OEM_TA
9.1sicv8
10.Dan's G8
11.MTZ GTO
12.Dale Cushing

Maybe
1.rtviper
2.GTOsmurfer
3.ForcedTQ
4.02 QIK4U
5.Lazurus Man
6.GTO-SRI
7.snerb
8.maximus23+1

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I think I'm good to go. Count me in. Worst case, I'll have my rugrats with me.

For those that haven't driven 49 and Salmon Falls Road, its a great drive with excellent scenery.

#6 ·
I will be there!

-Todd...
Sweet, man! Are you dragging anyone else with you from the Bay area? I'm trying to get a couple local buddies to go.

#9 ·
Nice! It sounds like we're going to have a good turn out!

#10 ·
Dammit I just committed to a double date that I don't want to attend just before seeing this... i'm a huge maybe for this one. Dammit...

#13 ·
Really tough decision you have... :slap:
Go on a double date that you don't want to attend... or come hang-out with a bunch of G8's and GTO's while taking a spirited drive around the mountains.

Like people have said... bring them along! The back seat of the G8 is more than big enough for the other couple, if they get too out of hand just stuff them into the trunk!

You can check-out my new full-sized spare and jack kit. You can drool over iceman's GXP. I'm sure there will be many chances to make great videos while driving (just don't have another 'oh *****' moment).

It won't be the same without you! :burnout:

-Todd...

#12 ·
Well, that's at least 3 for sure...

#16 ·
Ok small update
Meet time is 1pm at Roseville Golfland-Sun Splash (1893 Taylor Rd Roseville, CA). This is just down the street from In N Out and provides 100% better parking. We depart at 1:30pm sharp be fueled up and ready to go. You will find both Shell and Chevron gas stations are next to meet location.
Latest weather update is mostly sunny with a high of 68, if you have a 2-way radio please bring one.

#17 ·
I have a set that I can bring.

#23 ·
Really great meeting you all. Finally saw a GXP in person (outside of a dealer). Great company, a great road to drive on, and a near perfect day for a cruise. Can't wait for the next one!

-Todd...
I couldn't agree more. It was definitely a great time... just too bad that we had to share the road with a few Sunday drivers. Ha ha. Maybe next time they'll all stay home.

#25 ·
You bet, Chris. Keep us in the loop for the next one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.