Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
was there last wednesday, don't know if its too early to noticed any difference as they just finished it but it was slippery, bad 60fts all night. and the left lane still sucks.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
I was there a few weeks back before the undertaking. Been going there for years and I'm glad they finally fixed that surface. The left lane was so damn bad for so long. I will head back out in the winter for test and tunes once some more rubber gets down there.

Every week it seemed like someone would wreck there back in the day.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Got to love it hopefully after some rubber is laid down we will get better traction. Were you on street tires?
yes i was on street tires. nitto 555s. i'm a go back to sonoma before the seasons over. my best time was there on stock RSAs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I talked to some guys at work who went Wednesday it's better but they said they were still spinning. Hopefully it will get better with more passes.

I'mholdin I was the guy with the flat blue gxp. I'm hopefully going out next week if the weather is good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I went a couple of times earlier this year and it was ok. One time it was very slick off the line, next time it was good until a guy blew up his rear end. Guys at work were telling me its getting better so I will be going out tonight, despite the wind, I will let you know how it goes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts