Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like the back end, to many badges and even a GXP badge for the V6 engine under the hood. Where do you see they sold it?

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I like that wing, but agree, those drl headlights are not as good looking as stock imo.

To each their own...

·
Registered
588 Posts
I was like " not a terrible looking g" ......until I saw the gxp badges on a 6 cyl. Lol
someone can peel those off and have a nice base g8. Hopefully they find there way here, so they learn what's up.

Shaun

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
I kinda like the wing too but.... Between the stickers and GXP badges, should have at least an extra 100 hp if my math is correct... lol

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Was ok untill i saw the gauges, kinda wait a munite. It's not a GXP, then aw "JHIT A BASE". What a POSER, had to be a kid.....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Poor car. I bet there will be some kid see that in their showroom and be like omg I need nawz for that!!! Why would anyone rice out a muscle car?

·
Premium Member
1,920 Posts
i don't think its that bad visually, but putting gxp badges on a base model is just wrong. at least the ad description is accurate.

·
Registered
105 Posts
not my cup of tea at all. I'm not a fan of any sort of raised wing and its just embarrassing to drive around a GXP badged 6 cyl. Same thing as the guys running around town in a v6 mustang looking like a 4x4, with cobra emblems and magnaflow mufflers that doesn't give it away at all...

·
BOOOOOOOOOOST
702 Posts
FPFQ for sure

·
BOOOOOOOOOOST
702 Posts
I want a Holden G8 GXP V edition

·
I maek mah avitar :3
338 Posts
As long as the 'mods' are reversible, it's not that big a deal.

On the plus side, I do see slotted rotors.

I doubt the wing is authentic. You can get reps online. I just wonder if the old holes were filled or plugged.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just seeing this. OMG! I know everyone has already said it, but who really puts GXP badges on a 3.6L?? If I had a GXP I'd probably take them off so no one knew how fast the car was. That car just looks tacky. The chrome grill just doesnt look right for some reason. The back end doesnt look half bad though. I just like the low factory spoiler. It looks much more clean.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I kinda like the wing too but.... Between the stickers and GXP badges, should have at least an extra 100 hp if my math is correct... lol

LOL!!! The more stickers, the more HP! What a great way to save some money and buy the 3.6L! Throw a ton of stickers on it! :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
27 Participants
Ivie-G8
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing