Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a Panther Black GXP, around 50K miles, the only change is the belt tensioner upgrade. Unfortunately I would like to find someone looking for one but don't know where to start. The car is located just south of Kansas City MO.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome, any more details on it? I would start by posting it here; I was a lurker and found mine here and Autotrader (member listed it there but I saw it here originally).

-J

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome, any more details on it? I would start by posting it here; I was a lurker and found mine here and Autotrader (member listed it there but I saw it here originally).

-J
I will put together the details and a pic, thanks for the reply.

·
Premium Member
6,431 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Is the GXP an A6 or M6? Can also try listing the car on Facebook G8 classifieds as well. Best of fortune with the sale.

·
Premium Member
4,748 Posts
G8 Classifieds on FB. Sold one of mine in 3 hours there.

·
Registered
250 Posts
For an M6 as they mention and if priced right, it should go probably again in 3hrs :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Not OP, but what do you guys think a stock M6 GXP with 50k would go for? I'd have to imagine being stock and an M6 is quite sought after. Upper $20s, lower $30s?

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Not OP, but what do you guys think a stock M6 GXP with 50k would go for? I'd have to imagine being stock and an M6 is quite sought after. Upper $20s, lower $30s?
Should be in the $30s if it is in good shape.

·
Premium Member
6,431 Posts
... but what do you guys think a stock M6 GXP with 50k would go for? I'd have to imagine being stock and an M6 is quite sought after. Upper $20s, lower $30s?
In good condition otherwise, +/- $30,000.

·
Premium Member
6,431 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To give you some idea of what it's worth. Good luck with your sale.
Thank you, I hate to brag but mine looks in better shape all cleaned up. I think $29,500 is a solid offer. Pic to come as soon as as this wicked weather breaks. My school has closed to help conserve heat energy for the community.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Good luck with your sale.
I'm sure it will go quickly.
Not sure if I get the
" clean it up to sell"
Your supposed to keep it clean for your self and clean it before parking it 🤔
Its like the guys who stop at the rocker sills and never wash- wax the back side of their wheels.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good luck with your sale.
I'm sure it will go quickly.
Not sure if I get the
" clean it up to sell"
Your supposed to keep it clean for your self and clean it before parking it 🤔
Its like the guys who stop at the rocker sills and never wash- wax the back side of their wheels.
I just moved from Louisiana to Kansas City MO and I did not have a good plan in place for the significant weather change.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts