Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there is a thread for anyone who purchased a salvaged GXP and how much they have in it. I purchase a salvaged one off Ebay and made it right (they had put a GT bumper on) it does need tires at 36,000 but worried I have too much in it to turn? I wanted to keep it but guess I will have to wait. We have a special needs daughter and lots of medical bills and made a haste decision to buy:(
I know you all will be brutally honest, just hope Im ready for it!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
There's a guy in Michigan the fixes and sells them he has one right now I think it has 22k on it and he is been trying to get 25k for it, but it's been for sale for a couple months. It's very clean though.
I bought my gt with a salvaged title, bought with 26k on it fixed everything my self but I only have 14k into it. It was a simple repair though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
335 Posts
Do you have the link for the guy in michigan's cars?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Just my opinion but it you buy one with a salvage title and it is not too expensive to repair, it will make a good daily driver, but it is not worth keeping it low mileage as a collectible as the salvage title will hold down the value.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
If you think you're able to do the work, depending on type of salvage (flood? Sal****er flood? Airbags went off? Cost to replace airbags?) ... etc, then I say go for it!

--zep

1 - 5 of 5 Posts