Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be out in San Diego by the 15th of this month and wanted to know if there are any other G8/LSX guys out in the area that meet up. Let me know!!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I love SD!!! Have fun and enjoy the weather. Its my second home pretty much. Lol

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
If you're going to be in the North County area that weekend, let me know. I'm up for a quick meet for coffee or something to talk G8 talk.

Vince

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was stationed here for a while when I had my old grand prix. I am here now and will be until the 19th of April if anyone is down for meeting up. Think I killed all the bugs across 7 states but was able to still get them off. LOL Let me know exactly when works for you guys and let's get together.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I was stationed here for a while when I had my old grand prix. I am here now and will be until the 19th of April if anyone is down for meeting up. Think I killed all the bugs across 7 states but was able to still get them off. LOL Let me know exactly when works for you guys and let's get together.
Things will be busy for me in the coming weeks, but maybe we can meet during one of the Cars & Coffee Saturdays at the Carlsbad outlet stores.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just let me know when, I am having the car machine polished this weekend but I have no other plans with the remaining time I have here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts