Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just letting everybody know that there will be a Pontiac gathering at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Brighton CO (136th Ave & I-76) on Saturday, January 23rd....

Buffalo Wild Wings
2025 Prairie Center Parkway
(Prairie Center )
Brighton CO 80601

We will meet in the parking lot at 3:00 PM.

There will be a few Grand Prix's, Trans AM's, and G8s. Would be great to see some GTOs & other.

We hope to have a great turnout -- Come out and join us!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sounds like we're gona have a great turn out -- Hopefully the weather's nice!

Thanks so much to Wyome & Tweaky for putting the shout-out! See ya all on the 23rd! Can't wait!

·
Street interventionist
55 Posts
I have to work.:whine:

·
Registered
191 Posts
It looks like I will be in Phoenix checking out the Barrett Jackson auction (not buying, just looking) next weekend.

I'll try to catch up with you all the next time.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ScottE -- Have a great time in AZ, take pics & share!

Live4USMC -- Don't work too hard!

We'll miss ya! We should have a good crowd!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a quick Bump -- keep your eyes here and on the weather -- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather....

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey all -- according to the forcast, no precip - just wind. Hope to see ya tomorrow.

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
I will be there...can't wait. Looks to be pretty big thanks to multiple forums.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looking forward to it. If i'd have known how big it was gona get, I'd have done some more work to get it more organized. I am sure the turnout will be great, and we'll have a great time. Look forward to meeting everybody ..

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Great turnout, had all 3 SBM GXPs plus a GT, a WH GXP, and a PB GT. And a few FBodys and a bunch of GPs. Also a blown CTS-V and a turbo 240. Good people and decent food.

Thanks to all that showed. We should have folks posting pics over the next couple days.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Had a great time...about 20 cars total..G8s, Grand Prixs a wicked CTS-V, and a Firebird or two.

Wyome's G8 GT / SBM

The Gathering

Tweaky's G8 GXP / SBM

Jolt's G8 GXP

ScottE's G8 GT, w/ PYPES axleback ... Sounds Great!

Stryker Blue Brigade ( JLasti's GXP, Wyome's GT, Tweaky's GXP)

·
Registered
191 Posts
It was good meeting you all. I've never seen so many GXP's in one place.

How do you all get away with not having front license plates?

Thanks Jlasti and others for making this happen!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi all -- It was a good time, great turn-out. Thanks Wyome & Tweaky for getting the word out.

For more pics, see http://www.flickr.com/photos/cwhitfield/sets/72157623154589625/

ScottE - License plates -- they are over-rated (and way over priced)! Not sure how we get away with it -- but I am knocking on wood right now...It does help that it is not a dail driver, so it's not seen a lot on the the streets...Living in the suburbs may help a bit also, and we stay off the toll roads....

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More photos....

Here are a few pics that I took Saturday --

jlasti/stryker-gxp rides:

Night-time shot:

Day-time:

The "Stryker Blue Brigade ( JLasti's GXP, Wyome's GT, Tweaky's GXP)" at night (bughill99 was already gone -- too bad):

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We missed ya Marauder....Glad you and the wife had a good time. Keep posted, we'll be scheduling another one soon -- It will be on the southern end.

Hope the wife is still doing well, and feeling good! Tell her "Hi!"

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, the license plate thing... Here's the record. No front plate ever on my 01 Vette, my 04 GTO, my 01 Porsche... never been an issue. My son's 97 Neon, (340 HP at the wheels and top Street Mod SCCA racer) got away without one for years. Go forth and defy!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
easy for you to say Jolt...yours didnt come with the holes the license plate made...getting them filled is on my list of things to do...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts