Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
You guys are missing the point here. GM did the changes for improved arero. I actually like the styling as well. The new front is nice too.

Just like the fusion. If you love it at first glance, it grows tired real fast. This change will grow on you and you may like it loooonger. But the change is mostly for aero.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
You guys are missing the point here. GM did the changes for improved arero. I actually like the styling as well. The new front is nice too.

Just like the fusion. If you love it at first glance, it grows tired real fast. This change will grow on you and you may like it loooonger. But the change is mostly for aero.
You're missing the point, we still don't like it.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Just drove one. 2SS white with hugger orange stripes with black and orange interior. M6 of course lol.
Honda prelude taillights.

·
Hsv Gts Pimp
874 Posts
IMO I like it, much improved. I think they could have made a better design for the tails, but its not like the old ones were nice either.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
The wife and I were just talking about it and they just dropped the ball on the taillights. I for see the '14 sales to not be as good as '13.

·
Registered
13 Posts
We started getting them at the dealership here....they are not bad that bad. The taillights will take getting use too, but like the currently Malibu, everything looks good til you get to the back. The front end does look very nice, I has a low sleek look, and I think looks better in person. I think they were due for a change. Seems like everyone is trying to make the next best light. Our acura store next door has some really funky new headlights.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Saw a few since i posted, i came to this conclusion; changes make the SS nicer than before, front and rear. The base car rear end looks funny. but even the base car front end is nicer. so 3 out of 4 aint bad lol

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
was at Sacramento airport this weekend Enterprise and Avis had 2014 vehicles there. The the back of the camaro just is ugly imo. my parents have a 45th anniversary SS and i much prefer the styling of theirs over the new one. I was very happy to get the keys to a brand new 2014 cruze turdbo over the camaro. At least the cruze still looks like the 13 which is a good looking compact car.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Is no one else gonna say it? Who in their right mind would put a styrofoam cup on a brand new car?!?!?!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts