Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very close to buying a SB GXP from a dealer in Brighton, Colorado, VIN number 6G2EP57W49L321020. Anyone know whose GXP this was, and can provide any details about it? So far the reports I've run on the VIN come back clean. However, the dealer did provide me a warranty claim report, and the vehicle was into the dealer several times (clutch plate replacement, oxygen sensor, lower control arm, hood latch, front seat adjuster switch). Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The lower control arm is a VERY common issue on the G8, as was the hood latch.
Then it's good to know that those issues have already been dealt with. I had a problem with a lower control arm for my GT-R, and it took bringing the vehicle to three separate places for troubleshooting, before somebody figured out what was wrong. Prior to that, the Nissan GT-R Techs couldn't get the vehicle back into alignment.

·
Registered
531 Posts
It belonged to "Tweaky". I noticed it was still on the lot today when I dropped off my Sonic for Warranty work....you still interested? PM me if you want more details.....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It belonged to "Tweaky". I noticed it was still on the lot today when I dropped off my Sonic for Warranty work....you still interested? PM me if you want more details.....
I already spoke to Tweaky about the vehicle. I also withdrew my interest in the vehicle.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I was in the GXP section after posting this & saw your post to back out. Good luck with the hunt....I wish I could afford the Wagon - That would be a fun car to own.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was in the GXP section after posting this & saw your post to back out. Good luck with the hunt....I wish I could afford the Wagon - That would be a fun car to own.
The Vagon is a cool car. It's a CTS-V, but to the casual observer, it's just another station wagon. Until you light 'em up!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Soooooooooooo last week J :)

·
Premium Member
1,896 Posts
Yea, we wants to know why you retracted interest......
Can't leave us hanging like this....
;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts