Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, who was I playing with on I25S on the north side of Denver yesterday at lucnchtime? Pretty evenly matched with my stock GXP (not a full 50hp down). Post up, mods and such...introduce thyself :).

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
wasnt me i jumped all over a white g8 on i25s around 5pm guess the dude didnt kno the diff tween a g8 and the almighty G8 GT

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
yeah, I came cruising up past him...and right when I pulled even I floored it...made big noise, made big GO and then chilled...so lil G8 pulls even wiff me and does the same to me...so when i came up even with him he nails it...I nail'd mine and walked all over him up to 100...then he tries it again...same result...G8 GT eats lil o' G8 all nite long

·
Registered
531 Posts
wyome -- you have way too much fun with your car -- wait, there's no such thing as too much fun! Is the GT still hungry after the lil o'G8????

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
it sure is...lookin for your GXP!

again!

·
Registered
531 Posts
I am sure you are! It will be fun.......

Until we meet again!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
yup...just make sure you got 450lbs of passengers in yours again...and i'll make sure not to have a full tank of gas too!

·
Registered
39 Posts
You guys have both seen her at the track,you dont stand a chance .Im telling you now she send either of you home with a note.
Besides before i let her waste the fuel from the gxp, you need to earn it .If you can beat up on my little v6 grand prix gtp then we will let you move on to the big dog.:driving:

·
Registered
531 Posts
OK, who was I playing with on I25S on the north side of Denver yesterday at lucnchtime? Pretty evenly matched with my stock GXP (not a full 50hp down). Post up, mods and such...introduce thyself :).
Hey there Tweaky!~ Still not sure who you were playing with! But oh well! How you hanging in there? Are you staying warm? It's cold here, can't imagine what it's like up north.

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Right now, at noon, it is -2F, with wind chill of -12F. Warmed up a bit since last night -15F,-31F. Supposed to warm up a bitmore: might break into the positives this afternoon. And Tomorrow may get up into positive double digits....short sleeves weather. :)

Needless to say the GXP is snuggled up in the garage. The GTP is having trouble starting...for some reason, E85 does not like igniting in subzero temps. Forester is fine, except when I had to call a locksmith to unlock the car...apparently if you leave the key in it, running, and lock the doors with the passenger switch, the remote fob will NOT unlock it. That's what I get for trying to warm it up while I changed into street clothes after hockey.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Brrrrrrr, Tweaky -- I don't envy you, but I do understand!! Our SMB GXP is bundled up warm in the garage also. The GTP has not had any problems, and the G6 has been a champ. On the other hand, the Corsica at the biz needed a jump this morning to get going, but otherwise, all is going fine. Cold - but fine!

So, once the snow melts & the sun warms us all up & we get through the holidays, we will all have to get together .... We have some smack talking goin' on between the Colorado SMB owners....GT vs GXP (only after they earn the right -- have to beat the GTP firtst....) Should be fun! Hopefully January/Februrary we can get something set up!

Happy Holidays everybody -- stay warm & be safe! Enjoy the Eggnog (and whatever else you may have stocked...- Although Marauder, watch the Mrs, be sure to take care of the one "in the oven"....)

Hope to see y'all soon!

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does that mean they have to beat my GTP first? :gr_devil: :gears:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Does that mean they have to beat my GTP first? :gr_devil: :gears:
Sure -- why not? It's just a lil 'o V-6 right? Ha ha.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
You guys have both seen her at the track,you dont stand a chance .Im telling you now she send either of you home with a note.
Besides before i let her waste the fuel from the gxp, you need to earn it .If you can beat up on my little v6 grand prix gtp then we will let you move on to the big dog.:driving:
If you shift yours the way you shift JLasti's GXP I ain't all that worried there buckwheat!!

Itz on... oh yes its on
:driving:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think i found the button,dont get upset its all in fun.besides i would hope your not to worried its just a v6,you should have no problem.I just want to get you guys up there and have some fun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts