Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stryker GXP A6 on ebay with only 28,7xx for buy it now of $30k. Looks like this car should of gone to a fellow member than who has it now. Who would ever put these crapy oem G8 decals on their car? Someone better buy and rescue it from these owners (4) with only 28k on the clock who apparently they rode it hard and put it up wet before I do. I believe that's a huge scrach on the hood? Who takes these types of photos for such a grand car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009...5?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item460d7f142d#v4-42

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am in the market for one. What do you guys think of this one? Only 35 of this color/option made is that correct?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd go after it if I were you, it may need a little TLC. Great price, any G8 owner would love to have that one in their drive even though its had a rough life. There's been several SBM that had twice as many miles for the same price or they wanted five grand more than any other color.
How about this I'll sell you my G8 so I can buy this GXP instead.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Someone bought it already

·
Horse and Car Aholic
35 Posts
I hate whoever bought it :( I was trying to unload my GT for it. Husband was willing to buy it too, but only saw it last night.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My bet is that either a collector got it (hopefully someone on this forum) that probably had some money tucked away for a GXP or some PreOwned Auto dealer who knew what this was had the money and new it was under priced for the mileage (even though it had 4 owners already). You could of bought it drove it for 10k miles, detail it & take some proper photos then sold for $3-4k more than the buy it now price. That was a great deal, it would had to have gone to someone who appreciated/knew really what it was worth. I really tried to get my wife to go for it, no luck here either.

·
Horse and Car Aholic
35 Posts
Supposedly someone up in Canada got it.

The irony(for me) is the car is in VA right now, talk about insult to injury lol.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Almost seemed to good to be true along with some really awkward photo's. The interior one almost seemed as though it had been taken through a window, instead of with the door open. Could be a scam, never know.

·
QWIK
422 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
My GXP is for sale in Chesapeake VA.. 27K miles, Red/ onyx red seats, no sunroof, 6MT!! $32K

·
QWIK
422 Posts

·
Horse and Car Aholic
35 Posts
Paid for it today so now I can officially say yes I did :driving:
Wouldn't sell it if I offered you more than what you paid, would you ;)?

Just messin', sorta... Congrats :).

·
Horse and Car Aholic
35 Posts
That's the thought process I was hoping for ;)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Post some pics after you de-uglify it :D

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Paid for it today so now I can officially say yes I did :driving:
LOL! Way to go Jason! Can you send me a PM to confirm the last part of the VIN, so I can document it in the Registry?

·
That's ME!
4,022 Posts
Isn't someone on this board selling a SBM GXP A6 as well.

Why don't you get that one GTP4This?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts