Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, long time lurker new member.

A little background, about a month and a half ago we had a G8 GT in the shop. Now I had wanted a 05 MBM GTO almost since I first saw one. Every now and then I would get a wild hair and try to find one that wasn't beat on or made of gold. No luck! Well after seeing the G8 in the shop and taking a long look I realized the car gods may have done me a favor! Start a new search, after a couple of weeks I finally found it.... 2009 Pacific Metallic G8 GT with both Sport & Premium packages :drool: Had to get it!

PO had one of those air fresheners that clip on the right center A/C vent, it leaked, took the paint off of the upper part of the radio surround and bubbled the paint on the radio :cry: Plan on trying to do something with the surround, radio isn't ALL that bad. PO also tinted windows and put a CAI kit on it... I believe it's a Roto-Fab from what I've seen, I'll let you experts tell me. I can't seem to find a name on it anywhere.

I myself have done the free hood vent mod and am looking into getting the GXP diffuser. Have to let the check book cool off a little first!

I appreciate all the help people on this site have given me, even though they didn't realize it at the time. The site is AWESOME! Hope I can help add to it myself.

Without further ado:

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Enjoy the car and the site!!

·
HeapBlaster
442 Posts
Im up the road in Simpsonville... I'll be down there in a few weeks to get my roof wrapped.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm stationed at Shaw AFB out in Sumter.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Welcome from right outside Charlotte.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcomes everyone, site is awesome and people are super helpful!

Welcome and congrats!
Hey Man, formally from the StL area, across the river in Belleville!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bet you don't miss the weather, lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
There's a bet you would win! Me and winter did not get along too well. Have had a few freak storms in the 15 years being down here but usually snow is gone by 11. Even snowed in the morning and washed car in the afternoon once!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.