Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a scammer on the boards trying to steal transmissions, turbos, suspension parts for a G8 454LSX.
The name he used was Jonathan Taylor. He is from Deerfield Beach Florida
He said he owned a shop called Express Car Care & Racing Fabrication.
If you google the number for Express Car Car the number comes back to Best Concrete and many other company names.
His number is 954-993-4106.

Do not accept checks from him (they are bogus). You will get taken. He hit up almost all the sponsors on LS1Tech.

·
Registered
161 Posts
good looking

·
Registered
528 Posts
What a prick.

·
Registered
701 Posts
And a fuel system.

Andy

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
What a douche

·
Registered
701 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Vigilante justice LOL. G8board, fighting crime . Go us .

·
Registered
279 Posts
I am pleased to inform all of you that this Brandon Smith Aka Jonathan Taylor gent was arrested last week for trying to come through my dealership and scam our GMPP department with forged checks. We are also in possession of his LS7 G8 and have already applied for a title lien against him for damages. He is a convicted felon charged with a slew of fraud charges and was found in possession of an illegal firearm when he was picked up by our lovely Broward Sherriff. Here in Florida, convicted felons found in possession of a firearm carry a minimum sentence of 20 years in a state prison. Justice has been served, gentlemen, and now we can feel a bit safer about being ripped off.

Here's a link to his arrest info:

http://www.sheriff.org/apps/arrest/...63B53B676FFF&page=1&lname=SMITH&fname=BRANDON

·
Registered
701 Posts
I am pleased to inform all of you that this Brandon Smith Aka Jonathan Taylor gent was arrested last week for trying to come through my dealership and scam our GMPP department with forged checks. We are also in possession of his LS7 G8 and have already applied for a title lien against him for damages. He is a convicted felon charged with a slew of fraud charges and was found in possession of an illegal firearm when he was picked up by our lovely Broward Sherriff. Here in Florida, convicted felons found in possession of a firearm carry a minimum sentence of 20 years in a state prison. Justice has been served, gentlemen, and now we can feel a bit safer about being ripped off.

Here's a link to his arrest info:

http://www.sheriff.org/apps/arrest/...63B53B676FFF&page=1&lname=SMITH&fname=BRANDON
I knew he was found, finally. I need to call the detective and see about getting my fuel system back.

Andy

·
every village has one
2,378 Posts
And he seemed like such a nice young man..........

I hope you guys who are out merchandise get your money back. You bend over backwards for a small group like us and someone screws you.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Sad thing is he will get slapped on the wrist even with all those charges and be out in a year doing it again. What a piece of garbage he is. I say we get to stone him to death. Let dogs get to him. I bet that is the 427 car on ebay that he has.

·
Supercharged Moderator
2,419 Posts
Ebay listing says Pompano Beach, FL. That is in Broward County, so it probably is.

·
Supercharged Moderator
2,419 Posts
Just noticed he wanted his payment in wire transfer. He was looking to hit a payday and run.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts