Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking of selling th GT for a raptor. always had a truck and want to get back into one. looking into the 6.2 raptor either black red or blue. dont know what a good price for the gt would be. some detaling

2009.5 liquid red GT
29875 miles
kooks LT header, hi flow cats, x pipe corse exhaust
ported Tb
slp underdrive pulley
vararam CAI
dyno tune from kaltech performance
25% window tint all 4 windows
6k hid headlights
6k led fogs.
red led dome lights
red license plate lights, rear and front turn signal lights
sunroof
sharkfin antenna
rear window lip spoiler
12-red led strips in front grills.
red led strips uner dash and seats
red trunk led

mostly cosmetics were done to the car. has been on track 5 tims and best run was a 12.74

what would be a good dealer price and private seller price?

Attachments

·
LONG time lurker
29 Posts
what did u end up selling it for? I am in the market and I am trying to get a feel on pricing.

thanks.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
didnt sell it..mom got a denali so we have a truck in the family so i can keep the G

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet that's how much I paid or it with 15k miles

·
Registered
87 Posts
I may have some mods available for you but only time will tell.

I am a contract employee at Ford and think the Raptor is by far the best truck out there and I am a GM guy. Glad you can keep the G8. I like the black front end.

·
Supercharged Moderator
2,419 Posts
I'm currently in the market for a Raptor. I'm keeping my G8 though. My G8 is gonna be the wife's daily driver and our family car.

I want a blue or white extended cab (not crew cab), no sticker package, and I want to add a Leer bed topper (among other things).

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
I'm currently in the market for a Raptor. I'm keeping my G8 though. My G8 is gonna be the wife's daily driver and our family car.

I want a blue or while extended cab (not crew cab), no sticker package, and I want to add a Leer bed topper (among other things).
Sleeper ,Sweet................

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'd love to own a Raptor but here in Iowa the registration fee for the first three years is above 500 bucks per year.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ony reason I Rly didn't get one is they're are. It offering and incentives discount tax deduction nothing 62,995.00 and that's final!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
joeygr8gt
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing