And New Tints and a quick wash today!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tirerack has them, I bought through discounttire cause there is one near my house and they hook me up with deals. and thanks guys its gonna be black and silver themed just like my g6 was

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Looks good. And the G6 even looks pretty good as well!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tire sizes:
245/35/20
275/30/20

Theyre a lil thin but they grab hold when I need them to! Michelin Super Sports

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys! and yeah a lot of work went into that 6 before the accident. and well due to the high amount of interest in my G6 Ill give you guys a lil more eye candy and some sad ones too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I love those rims on your G8! The silver theme looks good, especially with the rotors and calipers added into the mix!

That G6 was ferocious looking! I would not have wanted to see that coming up in my rear view! It is a shame though to see what happened.

·
IdontRe Member
631 Posts
Two things:
1st=Your G8 looks really good. I'd like to know what brand and size those rotors are that you put on the G8/GXP?

2nd=Wow!! I can't believe that is a G6. That thing looked amazing...am so sorry you wrecked it.

PS, the blue interior was crazy!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Guys!,
Rotors: Rotorpros.net stock size

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
11 Participants
Mancosman
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing