Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got all the things that I had plan done to my car. Have a custom intake that I made, which was the 1st mod. Then last week, the cortex 93 perf. roto fab tune with 75% shift torque really woke my baby up. Love driving her in manual, she spins the tires into 2nd and chirps into 3rd. And now yesterday I joined the Solo club with my cat-back Mach Shorty unbalanced. Now she sounds as hard as she runs. I think these mods will be good for me. I didnt race and want to keep my good gas milage, so I don't think I really need anymore power. Besides, I'm already having a really hard time keeping rubber on those back tires. So yeah, I'm done. Just need to get her dyno'd to see how strong she is.

·
every village has one
2,371 Posts
Congratulations on what you've done so far, and how about pics of the CAI?
That said, after reading your post, your words "I think" still come back to me.

·
What A Hoser Eh?
408 Posts
I think everybody here said they were done at one point. I had similar mods as you and picked up headers a month ago. Good luck with your abstinence. Lol

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
I am at that i think point also. I then think well why not getting ricks intake mod done. Then i am thinking wellllll if i have the money at one point some gears would be good. Then i think about how cool boosting it would be....

I can say for sure i am pretty happy with the results of a full exhaust intake and tune. I want to get money saved for a house and wedding but someday funds may be there for the g8 lol

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
"I think.." Famous not so last words.....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations on what you've done so far, and how about pics of the CAI?
That said, after reading your post, your words "I think" still come back to me.
I will get some pics up for you. And thank you all. I love giving it some gas and listening to that solo mach shorty talk to me then letting off the gas and that popping on deceleration is the ******, love it lol. Im to happy. I think Im good. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

here is a few pic of the new created intake. the PVC didnt hold up so I found this spectra elbow at AutoZone. stock intake box and K&N filter. using the roto fab 93 tune and it seems fine. Car runs like crazy. Super fast.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It sounds great and performance is wonderful. The elbow was $29 and the 2 rubber pieces were $9 or $10 from Lowes. The slinky flex piece was cut from the orginal intake.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.