Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im considering selling my 2008 white hot v6 with 53,000 miles and upgrading to one a PBM G8 GT with 75,000 miles. The pbm g8 is one of the first 888, and comes with two tone red/black leather. Its in very good condition and has a clean title. The car's 100,000 mile power train warranty is still in tact. His car is listed for 17,000 and i already have two offers on my car for 17,000 so the only thing i would have to pay is tax and license.

So.. should i give up my first car and pride-n-joy for a suped up twin with 23k more miles?

And.. just for clarity's sake..
MY CAR:
-white
-v6
-53,000 miles
-bone stock/base level interior (cloth, manual seats etc..)

THE G8 GT:
-black
-v8
-75,000 miles
-red/black leather
-first 888
-warranty

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
No chance that the car has is a gm certified car with an.extended warranty is there? I would say if there is some.sort of warranty that protects you from the normal defects that it might be worth it .

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Add me to the list^......................

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
there you go, better deal!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking to sale my 2009 GT G8 61K miles

With your experience looking around...what are the going prices? What would I need to price it for a quick sale?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
depends where you are, california is generally more expensive. I'd say its probably worth anything from 17.9-23k. id sell it for 22 or 21.5. a quick sale would be around 18-19 probably, but thats just me id still look up a kbb or blue book value.

cargurus.com seems to have the most G8's of any site that ive seen. they have like 500 for sale or something like that.. i would check them out first and see what the cars are going for

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
ecobrakes
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing