Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to say "Hey" to the Cali members. I hope to be joining the ranks of Cali G8 owners soon.

If everything works my way, I will have a Stryker Blue G8 GT to drive as my occasional commuter (daily driver will be the old 1999 Toyota Avalon until it dies) and weekend cruiser. I am going to try to work a deal on a G8 this weekend, but who knows how that will go.

·
Which is faster?
106 Posts
Good luck getting a great deal and joining the ranks of G8 owners... Stryker Blue is an awesome color. Whereabout are you located?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!
Thanks. It's sorta coming down to a time issue. We need to get something and there isn't much out there for G8's that I want. The deal near me (Fresno) doesn't look like it's going to work.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
I hope you can pull it off. We need more Cali G8's.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
I'm always down for a meet

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have a G8. Didn't make the deal. At this point, it's not looking like I will either. They still have the 2 blue ones at the dealer in Fresno, but last time I called, they were not willing to deal low enough. Now my wife has me looking at Infiniti M's and Lexus GS series.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I don't have a G8. Didn't make the deal. At this point, it's not looking like I will either. They still have the 2 blue ones at the dealer in Fresno, but last time I called, they were not willing to deal low enough. Now my wife has me looking at Infiniti M's and Lexus GS series.
Sorry to hear that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts