Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted a Panther Black G8 GT in Longmont last month, but without a doubt they are few and far between. Anyone else out there?

That was one thing nice about the GTO club, we were a little more prolific in the area :biggrin2:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey, I live in utah and i got a panther black after hearing word from dealership that they where only getting 2 in so i put $200 down and it took a month from california to Utah, the dealership told me i was the first to own one in utah county

·
Registered
148 Posts
Utah County huh? I'm pretty sure yours was the first I saw then...I'm in Provo. I'm just about to get mine...I'm real excited

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in Sandy and bought mine in 09/08. Mine's an '09, Pacific Slate, 19" summer only tires and havin' a blast. only 2 times almost crappin' my pants while driving in the snow. can't decide if $1k for 19" snow tires or a set of 17" snow tires and rims. luvin' it tho when the roads are dry. currently have 2400 miles on it and am averaging 20 mpg. saving for a cat-back system first, then maybe some LT headers. Santa didn't bring either this year, maybe i was a bad boy.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah Ive Been Very Disappointed With The Way This Car Handles In The Snow, Spins Doughnuts Almost Too Well But When It Comes To Everyday Driving In Snow Ive Been Unhappy. I Almost Want To Get Rid Of It And Look For Something New

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yeah Ive Been Very Disappointed With The Way This Car Handles In The Snow, Spins Doughnuts Almost Too Well But When It Comes To Everyday Driving In Snow Ive Been Unhappy. I Almost Want To Get Rid Of It And Look For Something New
Are you running all seasons or snow tires?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I spotted a Panther Black G8 GT in Longmont last month, but without a doubt they are few and far between. Anyone else out there?

That was one thing nice about the GTO club, we were a little more prolific in the area :biggrin2:
Yeah, I went by GO in Centennial and there are eight or so, only one of which was a V6. Still considering a second car and it would be fun to have a sleeper monster to schpank the ricer boys. Frankly, for the price, I would probably pick up a good used '04 GTO. Who knows. The way the used G8 GT is depreciating I would consider waiting another year and getting the better handling car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Utah Panther Black GT. Loving it especially after this past weekend trip to St. George. Hated having to slow down for the new 80mph zones near Scipio though. :driving:

Does anyone know of a good dyno in Utah for these?

·
Registered
21 Posts
West Point here.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am running all season tires, i just added about 100 lbs of salt in the trunk, i was told 100 lbs would make a big difference but i am going to consider 2 studded tires for the rear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts