Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
really? GAY Pontiac? Ungh. Why'd they do that? Gay Kia maybe.
Please go away. The name is a long running last name in the area, and ignorant people coming in and ruining threads by saying such things is beyond old. Just disappear, please.

Nino...how many GXP's have you sold so far?

·
Longtime Member
1,556 Posts
somebody jump on this

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nice car, but no way I'd purchase a stick of gum from Gay Pontaic, much less another vehicle...

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
beach : 3 and I have 5 incoming that are working deals. and I just tagged 25 more Gt's and requested 10 more GXP's. ;)

gbcop : I was wondering when you might make a comment in my thread. Im sorry you were unhappy with your deal. Not everyone can be 100% vsatisfied all the time. You did pay a little more to be the first person in the area to have a GT and I am sorry this made you unhappy but I can't do anything about that now. I hope you enjoy the car at least.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nino:
Do you know anything about the Linginfelter Kit that is mentioned at the front of the website and if your dealership will be carrying it? Looks like it takes a G8 GT to over 500 Horsepower for another $11,000. Please let me know if you've got some info!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nino- Sending you a PM as I don't feel this is appropriate to comment too much more in a public forum.

And I'm not trying to hi-jack your thread Nino,but I want to say all experiences asside with the people behind the scenes at Gay Pontiac, Nino was highly professional, helpful and very respectful to myself and my wife. While I don't recommend Gay Pontiac, I do highly recommend Nino. He is good people!

·
2009 G8 GXP
360 Posts
Got any manuals?
How much should I pay for one that is a Manual w/sunroof and with military discount and 0% for 60months from factory.

Thx Gay pontiac.
MR. Bueno

·
Registered
466 Posts
Nino, I sent you an email. Thanks.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yep, I picked up this beauty last night from Nino. The red interior is much better in person. The pic I had seen on the net had too much flash on the seats, making them look bright red. In person the were darker.

Nino is the man you think he is, straightforward and willing to close the deal. Thanks Nino.

My experience with Gay Pontiac was great. The F&I guy, Mario was great to work with and very easy going. Lots of laughs and handled my questions well. (I was ready for war) but he was fair.

Thanks Nino, love the car, now have to convince my wife to love it. ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts