Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right we've got six G8's in stock currently, two base models as well as three GT's and one Manual GXP!

If you would like more details please give our internet department a call at 248-478-8006!

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Has the gxp been sold? I was taking to someone last week and get mentioned the gxp was no longer available.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Yeah they sold it...I called today to go take a look. Guess I should have called off last week to go get it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm selling a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT for $25,000 Its red and fully loaded. The only upgrade i have on it is an SLP Axleback Exhaust it also has window tint installed from the first owner. It has 40k miles and leather seats. Send me a message on here or call me at 518-466-7774

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just walked through that lot last Friday 7/15 and I only saw three left (unless others were parked elsewhere) consisting of only one GT (blue w/30,000 miles) and two base models.

Might be adding mine to their inventory soon too as I may be trading in for something else (really torn on this decision).

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Really you are going to sell your g8 hope it is so you can get the gxp if not than what are you after... I love my gxp so much fun to drive.... good luck whatever you decide to do... let me know...

·
Registered
89 Posts
That must have been an awsome sight all those G8's to choose from! The good old days back in 2011..Ha Ha!

·
Registered
171 Posts
That must have been an awsome sight all those G8's to choose from! The good old days back in 2011..Ha Ha!
By 6/23/11, a new G8 GXP was almost impossible to find. In the spring of 2009, when GM was on the ropes, if you found a GXP, you were happy with the color and options available. The dealers were on a ration and they got whatever Pontiac sent them. Of course the options were minimal - Auto or Stick, Sunroof, interior color choice with some exterior colors. I found a local (an hour away) dealer that was getting a GXP but didn't know the color or options. I was able to use the GM tools that were available and knew it was a Stryker Blue, Auto, Sunroof before the dealer did and that it was still in the California yards. Tracked it from there and was at the dealer when it was delivered on the car carrier on a Thursday. Drove it home that Saturday 5/23/09. Those were exciting times. :)

I miss Pontiac.:(

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
You really would prefer a CTS-V?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.