Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone i just got a 2008 g8 gt 6.0 last week i have had windows done 20% all the way around and pypes axle back put on i am looking for info on what is the best cai and tuner to go with this set up :dunno:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Both Livernois Motor Sports and Vector Motor Sports offer package deals with their mail order tune and a CAI. Both offer free upgrades to your tune (within reason) so if you can afford them they're good deals as once you get headers you need a real tune anyway.

I believe Pat G can do remote tunes also, not sure if he sells CAI's though.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
custom tune is the way to go :D

far as CAI rotofab seems to be a favorite, or if you want an ORTCAI (which i recommend) you got Vararam, Orssom(sp?) vcm (seems to be a favorite) or you can do like me and hook your intake to your exhaust with some weird hair dryer looking thing :D

Welcome.

post pics!

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
custom tune is the way to go :D

far as CAI rotofab seems to be a favorite, or if you want an ORTCAI (which i recommend) you got Vararam, Orssom(sp?) vcm (seems to be a favorite) or you can do like me and hook your intake to your exhaust with some weird hair dryer looking thing :D

Welcome.

post pics!
LMAO!!!

On a separate note, just do some research on the CAI thing. If I had a dollar for every "Which ____ is better??" I've seen started here, I'd be RICH!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would like go thank all of you for response and will look into all your suggestions I have posted pics of what I have done in the two weeks since getting car and will them up to date thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts