Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of nice slp firehawk wheels for sale. I've had them for probably 7 years and never put them on. I sold my car so I no longer need them. Come with centercaps and lugs with the black caps. I want 1500 for them. One wheel has very light scuff and would probably buff off. If interested text or call at 2one4three84eight38eight. Im located in Texas. Buyer pays for shipping.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Light Black
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Blue Vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive tire White Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design Hood Automotive lighting
Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior Wood Vehicle door

·
Registered
985 Posts
YUP - MANY guys like to follow the webbing typical designs look of wheels on these cars. ALA BMW. These clear 4 piston set up and are stock to the ORIGINAL Firehawk. I love mine. I think price is spot on. I would do ebay if I was seller, if no luck here. Best of luck !!!!!! These are like the dinosaurs, Pretty much extinct.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks icudahada, I didn't like the price was outta line myself. Im in no hurry to sale. I sold the car couple of months ago and they have been sitting for so long that if they sell they sell. I just figured someone might like to have them since they don't surface often.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Thanks icudahada, I didn't like the price was outta line myself. Im in no hurry to sale. I sold the car couple of months ago and they have been sitting for so long that if they sell they sell. I just figured someone might like to have them since they don't surface often.
Ya, and they look to be in amazing condition. That scuff will blend out with 1k - 1,500 grit and then some metal polish. I wont do anything else but 5 spoke on G8. I think many other rims give the car a classy luxury kind of look and dime a dozen .

·
Registered
2009 Pontiac G8 aka Karma
637 Posts
That's a great price for those! I wouldn't budge on the price at all. If my car was grey I would have already bought them! Good luck with the sale!

·
Premium Member
9,088 Posts
Thinking they barely clear four pistons Brembo brakes. If so, no one the six piston brakes.

·
Premium Member
9,088 Posts
Can only recall them barely clearing Brembo brakes albeit cannot recall if they were four or six piston. Alternatively, purchase a set of wheel spacers to achieve additional clearance if necessary.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Are these still for sale?

·
Premium Member
9,088 Posts
Last seen Oct 4, 2021.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts