Pontiac G8 Forum banner

SLP Loud mouth exhaust setup

Tags
exhaust
1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  MGMGXP 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about getting a SLP Loud mouth ehaust setup with an x-pipe and res delete how will it sound i want a deep and strong sound but not to expensive the SLP is $400 which idm spending

#2 ·
This is how I ran before headers, actually didn't have mufflers at all. It wasn't all that loud actually after it got warmed up.

The SLP system should sound good.

#3 ·
I have the SLP kit at the back with everything else stock. The tips fit much better with the overall look of the car than the round tips on the old Magnaflows. I enjoy the crackle between shifts. I really expected it to be louder since I removed two mufflers, but it's not bad. It does drone at highway speeds, but I don't mind. An x-pipe would probably liven it up a bit.

#4 ·
I have the SLP kit at the back with everything else stock. The tips fit much better with the overall look of the car than the round tips on the old Magnaflows. I enjoy the crackle between shifts. I really expected it to be louder since I removed two mufflers, but it's not bad. It does drone at highway speeds, but I don't mind. An x-pipe would probably liven it up a bit.

Got any vids?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.