Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
mmmm... Mods...
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you guys enjoy.

Here are some pictures of mine and my brothers cars. We snuck into El-Toro marine corps base which was abandoned way back in the early 90's. Anyways, Enjoy.

·
Supercharged Moderator
2,419 Posts
How does your brother feel about your sedan being faster than his Stang?

JK, the pics look great!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Nice pictures! And both the cars look good!

·
mmmm... Mods...
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How does your brother feel about your sedan being faster than his Stang?

JK, the pics look great!
He has intake, tune, straight pipe exhaust. And 4.10 gears. And tons of suspension parts.

He is pretty damn bitter about it!!!! Especially for my car being STOCK right now since my parts are still in the mail.

We raced from a dig to about 130, We were dead even. At 90, I pull away fast up to 130. hahahah. It was great.

with my intake, tune, and exhaust, I am thinking I will pass him easily!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
awesome pics! That first pic looks just like the "Vacant" Map from Call of Duty 4!!! Only without the trains on the track.

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Nice pics dude. All the bases around here have those annoying guys with lights on the cars that dont wanna let me take pics....

·
You've got mail, YAAAAY!
1,951 Posts
I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE MPs THEN I WILL EAT YOUR CAR FOR BREAKFAST MAGOTT!

·
full of 4dr fury!
65 Posts
What no runway pics? cars look good!

·
mmmm... Mods...
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, any access to the runway?
Yes we were on the runway. But you cant do what you please out there for the safety of the event.

There is a HUGE auto cross coarse that takes Ferrari's 2 minutes and 45 seconds or so to complete. Its the biggest coarse I have ever seen.

But as far as high speed runs, I dont think thats allowed. But maybe when im down there again I will ask the police in the guard booth. They are defiantly car buffs since they had to do a walk around and drool all over my car before they granted me access.

·
mmmm... Mods...
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 19 of 19 Posts