Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Looks pretty damn good. Done with vinyl?

·
Go fast grocery getter
610 Posts
Love your car, but gotta say I think it looked better without the stripes. Looks too "unnatural" IMO.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Looks fine. Not over done .

·
Registered
737 Posts
I should still be coming and ill have a great camera. Diff lenses and lots of memory so lots of pics to go round of all of us. Like the stripes man

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
556 Posts
Looks great with your bumper and wheels. To pull off the stripes you have to have some other black accents IMO.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Only on one side?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Troy that car better be ready to race Saturday. I fly in Thursday to ricks I'm so anxious to get my car back. Rick finished it up and said its fasssssst. Time to tag team that Audi. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
i dont hate it but i dont love it..not my first choice. I woulda thought cams, headers, and 430rwhp would make you stand out just fine lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
I kinda like it. But have you thought about doing the other side? Personally I like a more symmetrical look and think that would look even nicer if it were mirrored over the other headlight as well. Either way, looks good!

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Troy that car better be ready to race Saturday. I fly in Thursday to ricks I'm so anxious to get my car back. Rick finished it up and said its fasssssst. Time to tag team that Audi. :)
Sounds good man! That thing is gonna be nasty. Interested on how you like the coan. I may be going that route

And thanks for all the positive feedback guys. As far as the other side I only had the vinyl for the passenger side. Plus I've only seen the Bathurst style stripes on one side or the other...

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i dont hate it but i dont love it..not my first choice. I woulda thought cams, headers, and 430rwhp would make you stand out just fine lol
Lol, not in my neck of the woods...I'm the slow one of the group hahaha

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well Troy that's what Rick recomended I go with so we will see we all know he is the man and when I talked to him the other night he said it has very good street manners and locks up nicely so we will see.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well Troy that's what Rick recomended I go with so we will see we all know he is the man and when I talked to him the other night he said it has very good street manners and locks up nicely so we will see.
I'm hoping the weather holds for Saturday. Right now it's looking cool and questionable...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts