Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
The Ultimate Muscle Car!
309 Posts
My blackfreak GXP ran 11.13 @ 134 last night, i beat a hayabusa race bike. The video camera got wet and my dog ate my timeslip.

That's a good one. Somehow, it reminds me of someone, but for the life of me I can't think who it was............................

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
My blackfreak GXP ran 11.13 @ 134 last night, i beat a hayabusa race bike. The video camera got wet and my dog ate my timeslip.
LOL! I hate when that happens!

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
It was 88 and was 2116 DA.
Planning a G8 vs Charger night at Gainesville Raceway when it does cool off so hopefully it does run near 12.5.
Your temp was higher, but your DA was almost the same as mine for my 13.166 pass with my M6 GXP. This is pretty interesting to me. I still encourage you to get to the thread to get this run posted. We need more GXPs on the list regardless of transmission!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm curious as to what the guys with the TVS 2300 are running. My TVS 2300 arrived the other day and I'm ready to install it on my GXP. But first I need to decide between the Livernois Stage 1 C or Stage 2 C cam. I doubt I will get a time slip any time soon since there are no 1/4 mile tracks in my area.

Curt

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I'm curious as to what the guys with the TVS 2300 are running. My TVS 2300 arrived the other day and I'm ready to install it on my GXP. But first I need to decide between the Livernois Stage 1 C or Stage 2 C cam. I doubt I will get a time slip any time soon since there are no 1/4 mile tracks in my area.

Curt
I've got a 1900 and to my knowledge I dont know of anyone else with a blower on a GXP yet. I havent had a chance to run it as my fuel system is maxed out and still havent had time to get it in yet.

·
Registered
655 Posts

Curt
That is a ridiculous set up. i dont think i wanna be in this thread anymore.

·
Registered
75 Posts
GTPprix - I know what you mean about the fuel system. If you don't mind sharing what you are using for a fuel system (once you get it in), I would appreciate it very much.

Curt

·
Icecream Crapping Taco
589 Posts
Once I get my GXP nose on then I just may have the quickest GXP ET. ;)
(Joke. I do realize that putting a GXP nose on my GT does not make it a GXP. Only doing it because a deer decided to redecorate my GT nose.)

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
I've got a 1900 and to my knowledge I dont know of anyone else with a blower on a GXP yet. I havent had a chance to run it as my fuel system is maxed out and still havent had time to get it in yet.
What lbs injectors are you running that you are running out of fuel? I was considering a 1900.

·
GA GXP OWNER
142 Posts
my best time is 13.6 @ 103.8.. dont have a way to post any slips.. but 13.6 is embarssing lol. i blame the track conditions.

·
1 BAD G8
1,155 Posts
my boy jay has the fastest stock time for a GXP "onegxp4me"

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
I ran 11.3 off the throttle & tapping the brake on my 03 954RR well before the 1/4 'cause I didn't have a kill switch & as a result wasn't supposed to go over 90MPH. I went well past 90 before I realized so I sat upright & tapped the brakes to get my speed back down. (worried I'd get kicked off the track). It's kinda pointless to go without being set up to run all out.

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
Deka shorty 60's I'm not out of injector I'm out of pump :)
I guess it came out wrong:wink2: what pulley are you running? and would pulley size matter?

21 - 40 of 56 Posts