Pontiac G8 Forum banner

261 - 273 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
tempting...you have some kind of package deal for this and vim. i'd rather just send that in and get the dongle for the vim instead of sending them both.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Ok so who should I pm about these?

·
Registered
78 Posts
So I finally got around to this install (after more than a year). I installed my Aeroforce in the cubby hole back in December and decided to have someone more experienced do the install on the Atari gauges. My question now is why are the readings for my oil temperature so much different? Hacked Atari's from Chris White read 221 temp, 29 press. Aeroforce below reads 199 temp, 28 press. The pressure difference I could deal with but the temp is quite a difference. Which one is correct? (I'm hoping at least one of them!)
2013-05-21_22-46-28_211.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
So I finally got around to this install (after more than a year). I installed my Aeroforce in the cubby hole back in December and decided to have someone more experienced do the install on the Atari gauges. My question now is why are the readings for my oil temperature so much different? Hacked Atari's from Chris White read 221 temp, 29 press. Aeroforce below reads 199 temp, 28 press. The pressure difference I could deal with but the temp is quite a difference. Which one is correct? (I'm hoping at least one of them!)
View attachment 28810
See post #251 in this thread.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ah, I read a bunch of the pages but not all of them. Was kind of wondering if they were pulling data from 2 different locations. Maybe Chris can respond with a little more info if he sees this. Thanks.

·
Not a real person
274 Posts
Vid is set to private ^^

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Are you available for Sunday to convert to bluescreen for me. I emailed your site.

261 - 273 of 273 Posts
About this Discussion
272 Replies
102 Participants
FMQ
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing