Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Young Gun
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since I just got here in south Pasadena, I was wondering if there are any meet ups that happen often?
Thanks
Aaron

·
Registered
126 Posts
It's would be nice to go to some but I don't think there is any , well none that I have heard of

·
Registered
225 Posts
We'll let's be proactive and come up with something in the middle like Orange County Northern San Diego County and make it for mid September. There should be a car show or meet around then.

·
Registered
404 Posts
im actually in for this i live in orange county and would be cool to meet up with fellow g8ers any ideas on where you guys would like to meet up ?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm in

·
Registered
225 Posts
Well Lets narrow it down then! I was thinking somewhere in Anaheim on either weekend of September 8th or 15th. Cars and Coffee type of deal and a cruise? Open to suggustions...

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm good for the 15th

·
Registered
225 Posts
So where is a good spot up there?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I've been inactive for a while, but if a meet up is scheduled in the OC or North SD area, I'd give it a shot.

·
HPT Pro Tuner
3,815 Posts
I'm also game for a meet, the G8 crowd seems to get together once every 2 years or so, so this should be epic :)

Adamsar, hope to be able to see what you've done to your car and get some ideas for the future.

Hey vince how you been dude ? it's been a while for real, maybe like a year or so, hope you're doing great.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Ill be up in Anaheim on the 1st volunteering for the Disneyland Marathon.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I'm also game for a meet, the G8 crowd seems to get together once every 2 years or so, so this should be epic :)

Adamsar, hope to be able to see what you've done to your car and get some ideas for the future.

Hey vince how you been dude ? it's been a while for real, maybe like a year or so, hope you're doing great.
Hey Dario! Yeah, been a while. Doing great. Things just got busy and other things took priority.

Hope all is well with you too.

·
Registered
211 Posts
im down after i get my rims installed next week.

Off topic question.. but who has a V6 here thats down to trade tail lights? i want the red ones.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Dang is that Vince???? It has been a while!!!
LOL, yeah, it's me. I'm not dead and buried under horse manure....yet.

·
Registered
225 Posts
So whos all in?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts