1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold!
Kayhan Radio (New) Series 1, Version 2 w/Carplay - $700
Hey All!
So I bought a second G8 a while back, mainly intended for parts car and also project testing/tinkering for my primary GXP. I purchased a Kayhan Series 1, Version 2 for that car and between the time of purchase and receiving the unit, I ended up selling the second G8 due to an accident which totaled my wife's vehicle and an overall garage reshuffle of sorts. Thus, I no longer need this Kayhan system as I am keeping my current GXP stock.

My misfortune will be your gain, as I am selling this system at a significant discount to just get some of my money back, but benefit one of you who wants this system without the full sticker shock. It's never been used/installed, comes with all the parts and wiring, including the Wireless carplay dongle with the system built ready for plug and play. Manual for unit included, all in original packaging and plastic with foam. There are multiple Youtube install videos available which walk through the entire install. I also think the system is ideal for Android users, but I know the Applie carplay will work as well with the adapter provided. EDIT: Also includes the 4G antenna which is a new upgrade for these systems.

I'm including the receipt from my purchase as well, so hopefully there's no BS on the discount passed to you...and your laugh at me for losing out is free ;-)

Price includes shipping, which I will insure and provide tracking.

Questions, let me know! Thanks all!
-Troy

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sale pending...

·
Premium Member
5,109 Posts
Nice discount. PM if other G8 items are/will be available. Kidding. Not kidding .

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Is that USD or AUD?

·
Premium Member
5,109 Posts
Receipt's price is in AUD.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didn't even dawn on me the price showing was AUD...still though, my paid price was $954 after conversion, so still a significant discount. Sorry bout that!

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.