Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I don't post much but I used to be pretty active on the old Pontiac Bonneville Forum.

Anyways just thought I'd give a heads up there's a red 2009 gt front end collision with no drivetrain for sale or part out near me. If I had the cash I'd get it for selling parts but it's not currently in the cards.

Here's the Facebook link to it the guy seems responsive and willing to make deals

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I'm not parting out a G8 at this time, I saw a listing for one on Facebook that I shared to this post I'm pretty sure it's sold since I posted this a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey guys, I don't post much but I used to be pretty active on the old Pontiac Bonneville Forum.

Anyways just thought I'd give a heads up there's a red 2009 gt front end collision with no drivetrain for sale or part out near me. If I had the cash I'd get it for selling parts but it's not currently in the cards.

Here's the Facebook link to it the guy seems responsive and willing to make deals
I live in volusia county I need 2 rims So I can have a pair for drag radials..also the plastic lug covers..does it have performance headers or exhaust?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in volusia county I need 2 rims So I can have a pair for drag radials..also the plastic lug covers..does it have performance headers or exhaust?

Umm I'm not sure you guys are reading the post or the dates associated with it. I saw this car two months ago on Facebook, it is long gone. I never went and saw it and I do not have a G8 parts car for sale...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts