Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
hit the pacecar
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered Solo Axlebacks. They are not on the car yet because I went with the 3.5" tips and they need to be welded on. Should be able to get that done next weekend.

BUT... wanted to give a shout out to the Solo experience up to date. I called Steve on a Wednesday afternoon and got his voicemail. I hung up, figured I would call back later or the next day. But Steve call me back a few minutes later and within 5 minutes my order was placed. I received a nice order confirmation email later that day welcoming me to the Solo family.

I received the shipment TWO days later!!!! Talk about FAST! :driving:

Packaging was top notch, no issues with the parts as they were well protected. The T-shirt that came with it was sweet too, although a little snug, lol (note: they run a bit small... that or I need to accept I need to go up a size. :whine:)

I'll update this when I actually get the parts on the car, but couldn't be happier so far.

Thanks Solo!

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Thanks so much for your kind words and support! We value every customer like they are family! We hope you get many years of enjoymant out of your SOLO products! Have a great day!

Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts