My solo axleback came a few days ago and I was eager all week to install it. Today I finally got some free time, and since reading about installs on here I figured it would be a breeze and I would be done in under an hour. Well, drivers side went flawless, about 15 minutes off and on. Passengers side on the other hand... Someone who owned this car before me absolutely destroyed 1 of the bolts, and put some kind of putty all around the gap where the two pieces come together. I spent hours doing everything possible I could think of using the tools I own to get this bolt off. Still no luck. I finally scraped the putty off seemed JB weld. But the bolt had nothing to grab onto, and would not come loose in any way. I am saying this to tell people THINK AHEAD. What might be a solution at the time will be headaches in the future. Planning to take it in to a shop tomorrow. What was supposed to end a great day, ended in disappointment.