Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the solo cat back and was wanting to add long tube headers. Looking at more of Pacesetter or Manzo as I can’t convince myself to by the kooks. Will I need to buy any connection piece’s or O2 extenders with eithe of the 2?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have the solo cat back and was wanting to add long tube headers. Looking at more of Pacesetter or Manzo as I can’t convince myself to by the kooks. Will I need to buy any connection piece’s or O2 extenders with eithe of the 2?
When I did my kook LT's with solo cat back I just ended up going to a an exhaust shop where they cut the cat back and custom made me a mandrel bent mid pipe out of 304 SS. I ordered some LT to cat back connection pipes but it would have been hoky. You'll end up with a much cleaner product of you have an exhaust shop do the work. I think it was about $400 for them to make the mid pipe, tig weld some of the exhaust connections and line everything up perfectly.

·
Vendor
400 Posts
We carry both the Solo connection pipe for the Kooks headers and the Kooks headers. I know they aren't exactly a value but they are high quality and you won't regret ordering them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts