Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Solo catback. It's the shorty/balanced version and has the 3.5" tips.
Purchased in May 2012 and has about 25k miles. Will bolt up to stock exhaust manifolds, Doug Thorley LT's, Kooks mids, Pacesetters. Will need connecting pipes if hooking up to Kooks LT's.
Exhaust is still on car but has been sitting since April in my garage

Make me an offer, they are $844 new.

·
Registered
268 Posts
As I possibly sell my car this comes up!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry Darkan, everytime I go onto this website, I never log on so I didn't see the message. This catback is still for sale but am looking for a price of $650-700.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure yet, either a Solo 3" catback matted up to some Doug Thorley's or Kooks LT's or the new Crawford LT header/catback combo with a pair of mufflers. Would also consider the Mazimizer/OBX kit if they ever come back.
But I could also just keep this catback the put some Doug Thorley's on and it would work perfectly fine.

·
Premium Member
1,896 Posts
Are you up and running Dustin?

·
Registered
268 Posts
New Crawford LT and Catback combo???

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No not running yet. I've been lazy about doing the work. Right now I'm at the point where I need to remove the oil pickup tube bolt so I can replace the timing chain and switch out the cams. Then slowly start to put it back together.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
New Crawford LT and Catback combo???
Yea, Crawford and ACE Performance are working with Dynatech to make a LT and x-pipe. There is a thread on Facebook on ACE Performance page.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump

1 - 14 of 14 Posts