Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to sound like a broken record but I have to give props to any company that is a forum sponsor that stands behind there product 100%. I purchased the Mach balanced with HFC after talking to Jeff @ Solo to find the best combo and sound I was looking for and I could not be happier with the sound and performance with this system. I had a little issue with one of the J pipes at the end for the 3.5" tips but was able to heat the bracket to make it right. I let Jeff know and he was ready to send me out a new J pipe instantly but it was so minimal I did not need it. Now my wife did not like the sound under hard acceleration so I asked Jeff if there was anyway to tone it down without a performance loss and he sent me some resonators right out. I don't want to go on forever but Solo just picked up a customer for life. Everywhere I go I get comps on how good my G8 sounds. Solo Thanks for the great cust service and product I wish more company's were as great as you. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Amen to that! You have my exact setup (minus the big tips), so I hear ya on all counts (literally :). I've never worked with a company so willing to do what it takes to make its customers happy. I'd recommend Solo (and the boys at Zorro in Toronto) anytime.

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Thanks for the kind words! We are here to make sure you are happy in the end...after all, you have to drive around with it every day, so you should be happy! Welcome to the SOLO family!!!

Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts